- Exclusively Contains High-Potency Super BERGAVIT Bergamot 45%
- Features Bergamot Fruit Extract Used in Italian Folk Medicine
- Benefits Overall Cholesterol Balance and Heart Health
- Supported by Clinical Trials to Improve CVD Risk Factors
- Controls ‘Bad’ and Increases ‘Good’ Cholesterol at the Same Time
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Because of our modern lifestyle, chronic, disease-causing inflammation is more common than ever. Inflammation is one contributing factor that can damage the heart, so it’s no wonder heart attacks are on the rise -- even in young people.
Acute inflammation only lasts for a short time. But chronic inflammation is ongoing. It’s hidden, and it doesn’t help our body. It has the opposite effect: Chronic inflammation slowly breaks down healthy systems and opens the door to heart disease.
3 incredible ways Super BERGAVIT Bergamot 45% makes hearts healthy again
Today, more people vulnerable to chronic illness are paying attention. Potential causes of inflammation include a processed food diet, smoking, environmental toxin exposure, stress, and a sedentary lifestyle, among many others. These people are looking for natural solutions to mitigate their risk of deadly disease.
Widespread symptoms like chronic pain, brain fog, digestive discomfort, heartburn, fatigue, and skin eruptions are all signs that internal inflammation may be spreading, and nutritional intervention is needed before heart health starts to decline.
That’s where Super BERGAVIT Bergamot 45% comes in, proven to provide three powerful heart-health benefits:
- Lower and manage “bad” cholesterol. Super BERGAVIT Bergamot 45% is a powder derived from the bergamot plant, also called Citrus bergamia and grown in the Calibria region of Italy. This super-potent fruit juice extract is available exclusively in HeartPower45™ and contains a high concentration of bergamot flavonoids that can’t be found anywhere else. While we all need cholesterol to function, these natural flavonoids are anti-inflammatory agents that play an important role in reducing extra-high LDL, or “bad,” cholesterol levels while increasing HDL, or “good,” cholesterol levels associated with a decreased risk of heart disease.
- Maintain healthy heart function. Recently, 80 study participants were treated with 150 mg of pure bergamot flavonoids a day for six months, equivalent to 550 to 600 mg of the Bergavit™ ingredient. The results of these studies showed that Super BERGAVIT Bergamot 45% may protect the health of the heart because of its impact on cholesterol. Bergamot flavonoids can reduce and control “bad” lipid levels, i.e., LDL, total cholesterol, and triglycerides, while helping “good” HDL levels to increase. Study participants with the highest “bad” cholesterol saw the greatest reduction when taking Bergavit™.
- Support metabolic wellness. Bergamot flavonoids are also known as exceptional metabolic regulators, with the potential to fight metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome, often characterised by carrying extra weight, can skyrocket the risk for both cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Controlling lifestyle factors related to obesity can help to improve heart health and metabolism, as can taking bergamot flavonoids each day. Bergamot supplementation has been proven to greatly enhance patients’ metabolic profiles, considered superior to just making changes to diet.
For those concerned about the cost and the side effects of cholesterol-lowering drugs, supplementing Super BERGAVIT Bergamot 45% offers an affordable and natural solution. Since Bergavit™ maintains cholesterol as well as metabolism, weight loss may also be an added benefit.
Get help for high cholesterol before statins are ever needed
Contrary to mainstream medical messages, cholesterol isn’t our enemy. We need cholesterol to survive. Our body uses it to balance hormones, support brain function, and defend the arteries and other systems against inflammation. Inflammation and oxidation can cause cholesterol to harden, creating dangerous conditions brought on by lifestyle disease.
Statins used to lower cholesterol may have benefits in some cases, but more often than not, they’re overprescribed, and they aren’t lifesaving. That’s because high cholesterol isn’t a disease that needs drug treatment. Save for rare genetic issues, high cholesterol is likely to be a warning of an unhealthy lifestyle. Taking natural compounds known to balance cholesterol can help change our health as we change our habits — no prescription drugs necessary.
- "Heart attacks increasingly common in young adults." American College of Cardiology's 68th Annual Scientific Session, March 2019.
- Vasundhara Kain, William Van Der Pol, Nithya Mariappan, Aftab Ahmad, Peter Eipers, Deanna L. Gibson, Cecile Gladine, Claire Vigor, Thierry Durand, Casey Morrow, Ganesh V. Halade. Obesogenic diet in aging mice disrupts gut microbe composition and alters neutrophil:lymphocyte ratio, leading to inflamed milieu in acute heart failure. The FASEB Journal, 2019; fj.201802477R DOI: 10.1096/fj.201802477R.
- Serafini M, Peluso I, Raguzzini A. Flavonoids as anti-inflammatory agents. Proc Nutr Soc. 2010 Aug;69(3):273-8. doi: 10.1017/S002966511000162X. Epub 2010 Jun 23. Review.
- Millar CL, Duclos Q, Blesso CN. Effects of Dietary Flavonoids on Reverse Cholesterol Transport, HDL Metabolism, and HDL Function. Adv Nutr. 2017;8(2):226–239. Published 2017 Mar 15. doi:10.3945/an.116.014050.
- “Clinical evaluation of Bergavit™ effect.” BioNap, 2019.
- Morgana Mongraw-Chaffin, Meredith C. Foster, Cheryl A.M. Anderson, Gregory L. Burke, Nowreen Haq, Rita R. Kalyani, Pamela Ouyang, Christopher T. Sibley, Russell Tracy, Mark Woodward, Dhananjay Vaidya. Metabolically Healthy Obesity, Transition to Metabolic Syndrome, and Cardiovascular Risk. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2018; 71 (17): 1857 DOI: 10.1016/j.jacc.2018.02.055.
- “Effects of a nutraceutical multicompound including bergamot (Citrus Bergamia Risso) juice on metabolic syndrome: A pilot study.” Mediterranean Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 119-126, 2018.