SerraEnzyme® 250,000iu 90 Tablets
- Daily Enzyme Power to Dissolve and Digest Protein
- Helps Accelerate Healing and Calm Inflammation
- Supports Heart, Muscle, Joint, Sinus Health, and More
- Maximum Benefit in Minimum Time: Over 3x Stronger!
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Our bodies need daily help for healing
Calling serrapeptase The "Miracle" Enzyme is a bold claim. But this potent enzyme derived from the intestine of the silkworm in the 1960s has dozens of clinical studies to support its safe and virtually side-effect-free use. Thousands of testimonials also describe its real-world benefits.
Taking serrapeptase daily can:
· Quench dangerous and unhealthy levels of inflammation.
· Provide an alternative to over-the-counter and prescription anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and their many side effects.
· Offer long-term relief and, in some cases, full healing versus a temporary fix.
· Support recovery from lung disease, leg ulcers, muscle and joint pain, headaches/migraines, carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia, MS, IBD, sinus discomfort, arthritis, and more.
· Help the body better heal itself by, quite literally, digesting dead and non-living tissue.
A daily dose of this proteolytic enzyme (protease) can start to reduce redness, pain, and swelling. As these symptoms subside, serrapeptase continues to do its important work below the surface. The serrapeptase enzyme helps to block pain-inducing amines in inflamed tissue, which contribute to swelling and inhibit the body's natural ability to repair and heal.
Enzymes are vital to our growth and repair. Enzymes are also essential to the health of every cell in our bodies.
The serrapeptase enzyme has the opposite effect of many over-the-counter drugs, including aspirin. Aspirin may depress the immune system, cause gastrointestinal distress, and even compromise the kidneys, heart, and nervous system with continuous use.  Anti-inflammatory serrapeptase has not only been found to be more potent than other proteolytic enzymes, but it supports the recovery of minor physical complaints and more serious illnesses. Serrapeptase can aid in the recovery of most types of chronic pain and disease, including asthma, Alzheimer's, carpal tunnel syndrome, laryngitis, COPD, postoperative swelling, and topical wounds and injuries. [2-8]
Serrapeptase can also be safely used by adults, children, pregnant women, the elderly, and pets. But how much serrapeptase do we need each day for it to be truly effective?
High-dose serrapeptase has a different delivery
While it's always important to consult with a physician before taking a new supplement, it helps to remember that serrapeptase has been prescribed safely and successfully by doctors in Europe and Asia for over three decades. Many physicians suggest their patients take this "wonder" enzyme to alleviate the side effects of over-the-counter and prescribed pain meds.
As the body adjusts to taking daily serrapeptase, and depending on individual health, more is often better:
Ø High-dose serrapeptase can be most effective -- and most likely to ramp up the body's healing process -- when taken without an enteric coating and on an empty stomach.
Like a daily probiotic, the serrapeptase enzyme is, essentially, a fermented, living bacteria. Taking high-dose serrapeptase without an enteric coating won't affect its ability to make it through the varying pH environments of the stomach intact. When a higher dose of serrapeptase is taken without an enteric coating and other additives, it creates an ideal atmosphere for absorption.
Taking the pure, natural, high-dose version of this enzyme can set our bodies up for success -- and for a greater potential of healing. Once the roadblocks to healing are removed, i.e., inflammation and dead tissue, the body can restore its natural repair process. In a matter of days, some users find that chronic pain and other symptoms are eliminated completely.
1. Huang ES, Strate LL, Ho WW, Lee SS, Chan AT. Long Term Use of Aspirin and the Risk of Gastrointestinal Bleeding. The American Journal of Medicine. 2011;124(5):426-433. doi:10.1016/j.amjmed.2010.12.022.
2. Tago. T. and Mitsui, S. Effects of Serrapeptase in dissolution of sputum, especially in patients with bronchial asthma. Jap. Clin. Exp. Med. 49:222-228, 1972.
3. Serrapeptase and Nattokinase intervention for relieving Alzheimer’s disease pathophysiology in rat model. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2013 Jul;32(7):721-35. doi: 10.1177/0960327112467040.
4. A preliminary trial of serratiopeptidase in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome. J Assoc Physicians India. 1999 Dec;47(12):1170-2.
5. Lee HS, Majima Y, Sakakura Y, Kim BW. A technique for quantitative cytology of nasal secretions. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 1991;248(7):406-8.
6. Carratu, L. et al. Physio-chemical and rheological research on mucolytic activity of Serrapeptase in chronic broncho-pneumopathies. Curr. Ther. Res. 28(6):937-951. 1980.
7. Effect of the proteolytic enzyme serrapeptase on swelling, pain and trismus after surgical extraction of mandibular third molars. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008 Mar;37(3):264-8. doi: 10.1016/j. ijom.2007.11.011. Epub 2008 Feb 12.
8. Development of serratiopeptidase and metronidazole based alginate microspheres for wound healing. Artif Cells Blood Substit Immobil Biotechnol. 2011 Feb;39(1):44-50. doi: 10.3109/10731199.2010.494580. Epub 2010 Jun 17.