Alpha Lipoic Acid R - Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
Alpha-lipoic acid has antioxidant activity and can scavenge free radicals both intra- and extra-cellularly. It is a part-coenzyme that is involved in carbohydrate metabolism, and in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). It may also help to suppress vascular inflammation. Alpha-lipoic acid can regenerate endogenous antioxidants, such as vitamin E, vitamin C, and glutathione, to help prevent oxidative damage.
- Antioxidant & Free Radical Neutralizer
- Support For Pancreatic Function & Normal Blood Sugar Balance
- Support For Peripheral Nerve & Endrocrine Function
- Improves Effectiveness Of Many Other Ingredients
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
The More Bio-available Antioxidant
Alpha Lipoic Acid R™ is significantly more bio-available than the 'free acid' form of R-Lipoic Acid (RLA). In a preliminary trial, the maximum plasma concentration was 40 times higher than that of unstabilized RLA.