The Original Professional Strength Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion 237ml - 8oz For Sensitive Skin
Strength Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion May Help:
- Cellular Magnesium Levels
- Aches And Pains
- Mood And Stress-Related Problems
- Healthy Skin Tissue
What is Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion?
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion is a smooth, quickly absorbed emulsion of magnesium chloride in a skin-nourishing base of certified organic oils. Formulated for even the most sensitive individuals, Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion offers a gentler concentration of magnesium chloride than our magnesium oil or gel products, while still supplying therapeutically effective amounts of magnesium to the cells. Rich in plant moisturizers including coconut oil and shea butter, this lotion soothes and hydrates without leaving your skin feeling waxy or greasy. Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion is fragrance free and does not contain any formaldehyde releasing preservatives.
How to use Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion is light enough to be utilized as a daily moisturizer while still delivering magnesium to the cells. Apply desired amount to hands, face, or body – a little goes a long way.
- For optimal uptake of magnesium ions, Ancient Minerals magnesium lotion is best applied to clean skin.
- 1 tsp of Ancient Minerals magnesium lotion delivers approximately 185mg of elemental magnesium on the skin.
Where Does Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion Come From?
Ancient Minerals magnesium chloride is extracted from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Europe, 1600 to 2000 meters deep in the interior of the Earth. Well protected for the last 250 million years, it is the most pure magnesium in the world and a mark of purity on every bottle of Ancient Minerals.
For how to use topical Magnesium, click here
ANCIENT MINERALS MAGNESIUM LOTION:
- Ideal for children and sensitive individuals
- May help psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions
- Significant for massage applications
- May encourage healthy skin tissue